Skip to content
PINEPHONE – LINUX SMARTPHONE (Prototype Batch solely for developers)
- Dimensions: 160.5mm x 76.6mm x 9.2mm
- Weight: Between 185 gram
- Build: Plastic
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- Type: HD IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.95 inches
- Resolution: 1440×720 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- OS: Various open source mainline Linux or BSD mobile OSes
- Chipset: Allwinner A64
- CPU: 64-bit Quad-core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex A-53
- GPU: MALI-400
- Internal Flash Memory: 16GB eMMC
- System Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Expension: micro SD Card support SDHC and SDXC, up to 2TB
- Main Camera: Single 5MP, 1/4″, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: Single 2MP, f/2.8, 1/5″
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack with mic: Yes
- Worldwide, Global LTE bands
- LTE-FDD: B1/ B2/ B3/ B4/ B5/ B7/ B8/ B12/ B13/ B18/ B19/ B20/ B25/ B26/ B28
- LTE-TDD: B38/ B39/ B40/ B41
- WCDMA: B1/ B2/ B4/ B5/ B6/ B8/ B19
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, single-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB: type C (SlimPort), USB Host, DisplayPort Alternate Mode output
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, ambient light, magnetometer(compass)
- Actuator: Vibrator
- Privacy Switches: LTE (include GPS), Wifi/BT, Mic, and Camera
- Removable Li-Po 3000-3300 mAh battery
- Charging: USB typeC, 15W – 5V 3A Quick Charge, follows USB PD specification
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
Warranty: 30 days
- Please email [email protected] and submit your developer order enquiry. In the email clearly state you expertise, project affiliations and other relevant information. Acceptance for developer orders will be sent together with a purchase coupon via email.
- These PinePhones are aimed solely at developers. More specifically, only intend for these prototype units to find their way into the hands of developers with extensive Linux experience and an interest in Linux-on-phone. Sorry app developers, tinkerers and early adopters, please wait till Q4 2019 for early adopter production batch release.
- Due to this is prototype batch, there are visible hardware modification on the PinePhone mainboard.
- Due to Lithium-ion battery in PinePhone, the shipment of PinePhone orders will be handled differently from other Pine64 products, that’s the reason we didn’t allow to combined PinePhone order with other Pine64 products. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Small numbers (1-3) of stuck or dead pixels are a characteristic of LCD screens. These are normal and should not be considered a defect.
- When fulfilling the purchase, please bear in mind that we are offering the PinePhone at this price as a community service to PINE64, Linux and BSD communities. If you think that a minor dissatisfaction, such as a dead pixel, will prompt you to file a PayPal dispute then please do not purchase the PinePhone. Thank you.